VIEWMEDIC CLINIO CONCEPT
The new generation of the VIEWMEDIC CLINIO series provides cost-effective medical computers for all clinical applications like RIS, HIS, PACS and EPR in two sizes of 19″ (4:3 scaling) and 21,5″ (16:9 scaling).
Strong motherboard and efficient processors
The CLINIO can be equipped with Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor and offers suitable performance for all applications.
The brand new motherboard is using the Intel QM67 chipset, which is the latest mobile Intel technology and provides all important communication ports, security features and a dual HD graphic chip. As an option this medical grade computer could be equipped with electrically isolated RS-232 ports and WiFi.
CLINIO fulfill important safety ascpects
This device is tested to the rules of international safety norms IEC 60601-1 (3rd edition) and IEC 60601-1-2. Only devices which meet these conditions are justifiable in near-patient settings or in combination with other medical products. Further they provide the operator with the appropriate safety equipment.
- Medical Computer with a diagonal of 19″ (48 cm) or 54,6 cm (21,5″)
- Type of a Panel PC
- Intel® Core™ i3 2330M, i5 2540M, i7 2620M
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 1066 MHz (up to 8 GB)
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x AMT 7.0 support
- Resolution 19″: 1280 x 1024 / 1.3 MP
- Resolution 21,5″: 1920 x 1080 / 2,07 MP
- Certified to IEC60601-1 and IEC60601-1-2